- Initial Consultation (No charge)
- Proposal Letter—Outline of scope, design fee estimate, design time line and other anticipated costs and timing issues.
- Conceptual Design/Feasibility Contract—Includes measurements, as built drawings, zoning research and compliance verification, sketches, CAD or hand drawings, renderings (if requested), elevations and assistance with finish selections (if requested).
- Bids and Schedule—Including project bid, construction schedule and allowance schedule.
- Value Engineering if necessary
- Design/Build Contract— This includes completion of the construction documents including framing plans, lighting plans, site plans and any other documents required for permitting. We will also finalize the time line, allowances and any other open issues.
- Begin Work
Our goal is to plan and build your home improvement project. We believe that we can eliminate change orders and project delays by offering our construction expertise during the design phase of a project. However, should you require design, construction or consultation services on a phase-by-phase basis, we are glad to work with you in whatever manner suits your needs.